Monday, December 15, 2008

The Russon Family Picture!
















We took these pictures over Thanksgiving with my family. We have my parent's cute little neighbor Whitney take our pictures, but they turned out really good. I can't believe how big our family is getting. Kyle is taller then me by a couple of inches and is in Junior High, High School next year! Wow! I can't beat up on him very much anymore. Kim is almost 19 and is going to school to be a pharmacy technician...Time just goes by so fast. Jenny and Steve are doing good, both are working and they are living in Orem. Look how cute my mom and dad look...I love them so much! I have always love my parent's. I probably never tell them that enough. Sometimes it takes almost losing something in order to realize how lucky you are. I am so grateful for everything that they have done for me and my family. I could have not asked for a better family!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

All the family pictures turned out great! I love your hair it looks really good!