Adam and I were married on March 20, 2004. A year after we were married we moved to Payson and started to a family of our own. We got pregnant and had our wonderful son Bentley on January 31, 2006. He was the light of our lives until we had our beautiful daughter Halle on August 25, 2008. We have two dogs, sunny who is a beagle and Chloe who is a yellow lab. We are one big happy family. We are now living in Santaquin and are loving the layed back atmosphere! My husband is in his final year of his schooling and will soon be an electrical lineman for Salem City. I am working at home as a medical transcriptionist. I love being able to be a stay at home mom!
This is Halle's 6 month old pictures. She is such a doll. I just love my neighbor who takes her picture for me. She is wonderful and always gets some great shots! I LOVE YOU KRISTIN, YOU ARE AMAZING!
3 comments:
She is so pretty. The pictures turned out great. I am hoping to get one in the mail :)
Soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE. I just can't get over those blue eyes!
Awww, love ya too! Let's get together soon. I've been busy makin bows! :)
Post a Comment